STAR CLEAN 23881
The different versions of the modular STAR CLEAN hygiene station can be precisely adapted to meet operational needs and can also be directly integrated in the systematic personal hygiene process chain.
Quick and efficient process thanks to the simultaneous disinfection of hands and soles. Capacity: up to 25 people per minute.
The specially shaped ‘floating’ step guide (Pentagon) and the optimised tread width ensure that the splash water created by the rebounding cleaning brushes doesn’t spray around uncontrollably. The ‘floating’ step guide improves machine hygiene, because the accumulation of dirt particles is kept to a minimum. It also allows fast and effective cleaning.
The system can be set up as a pedestal or at ground level as a built-in duct version.
With 1.600 mm brush section:
The modular design means that various brush sections can be integrated in the bottom trough.
This model comes in different variants:
- With Inlet Control Type 23740 - Automatic hand disinfection with motorised turnstile for controlled access
- With Duosoap Type 23741 - Automatic hand soap dispenser with motorised turnstile for controlled access
- With motorised turnstile - (Mainly for exit use)
- With mechanical turnstile - (Mainly for exit use)
- With Inlet Complete Type 23760/23770, consisting of automatic hand soap dispenser, touchless tap for hand cleaning, followed by automatic hand disinfection and motorised turnstile for the completely controlled hand hygiene before entering production
- with Mano Complete type 23765/23775, consisting of automatic hand soap dispenser, touchless tap for hand cleaning, followed by automatic hand disinfection and motorised turnstile for the controlled hand hygiene before entering production
Furthermore this model allows you to add on further products:
- Side sole cleaning unit
- Alternating wet-dry operation of brush section, when entering or leaving production areas only the first half of the brush section will be wetted with water and detergent
- Water reduction system – the 2nd part of the brush section runs without water and detergent in order to reduce wetness of soles
- Boot leg cleaning module laterally integrated in the housing (type 23881-PLUS)
- Lockable canister holder
- Foam cleaning unit for self-cleaning of sole brushes
- Removable drip tray